The 4th Annual GPCA Fertilizer ConventionFacing Current and Future GCC Fertilizer Challenges
The Gulf Petrochemical and Chemicals Association is delighted to invite you to attend the 4th Annual GPCA Fertilizer Convention, which be held in Dubai, UAE, from 22 to 24 September 2013, at the Intercontinental Festival City, Dubai.
GCC producers, with their gas, sulphur and phosphate feed stock advantage, are establishing the Gulf region as a global hub for nitrogen and phosphate fertilizers production. In its 4th year, the Annual GPCA Fertilizer Convention will help to cement the region’s position in the global industry with an intensive commercial programme of market analysis, thought leadership, and project case studies.
The Convention will help global industry players to discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities, and to adapt to changing global and regional market conditions.
Dr. Abdulwahab Al-Sadoun Secretary General of GPCA
The 4th GPCA Fertilizer Convention programme has been developed specifically to help the global fertilizer industry meet challenges and explore growth opportunities amidst rapidly changing global and regional market conditions.
The intensive two-day programme will feature market analysis, thought leadership and project case studies, including:
- high level speakers from leading companies around the world
- more than 10 hours dedicated networking time across the 2-day event
- production cost management
- the latest techniques and technologies to support plant reliability, availability and safety improvement
- the latest environmental/green technologies
The draft Commercial and Technical programmes are now available for viewing and downloading and will be updated regularly as presenters are confirmed in the coming weeks.
In the meantime, we cordially invite you to save the date for the 4th Annual GPCA Fertilizer Convention in Dubai this September. REGISTER AT THE EARLY BIRD RATE TODAY
- GCC and Middle East project update and producer benchmarking
- Analysis of integration in the GCC fertilizer market
- North America’s shale gas revolution and its impact on GCC fertilizers
- India project update and analysis of its needs as a customer
- China update with a focus on urea exports and market developments
- Raw materials update including global outlooks for gas and nitrogen
Plus a comprehensive Technical Programme covering:
- Production cost management
- Analysis of plant reliability and availability
- And much more…